Thursday, January 26, 2012

Natural Beauty

Natural Bridges, Santa Cruz
I have always been a fan of the natural and organic, but about a year ago I got on a real natural beauty product kick.   I read the book, No More Dirty Looks, and I was hooked.  Now, I always reference the book or their blog anytime I'm buying a new product.  I have noticed that my hair especially is much healthier after making the effort to use all natural.  It's an added bonus that I actually save money compared to my old beauty routine!

Another great resource is the website, Skin Deep.  It rates beauty products (almost any brand and product!) on a scale of 1-10, with 1 being the most natural and 10 being the least so.  It's quite an eye opener to look up the products you use! I try to use products rated 5 or below.  Here's a list of some of my favorite hair products:




Hair serum (I put this on before blow drying my hair, and also use it on dry hair to smooth fly-aways): Pre de Provence Argan Oil


No comments:

Post a Comment