Friday, February 17, 2012

Paris Love


I have been listening to the Duo Gadjo station on Pandora all week, and it plays French-sounding music (for lack of a better way to describe it).  It helps keep my mood up at work, as I picture myself working away in a Parisian coffee shop with a coffee and a croissant in hand. 

It also makes me feel nostalgic for the few days Dietrich and I spent in Paris on our European holiday.  Hmm, better add Paris to my vacation wish list.

P.S.  Do you know of any French singers/musicians that I can add to my Pandora station for more variety?

3 comments:

  1. Edith Piaf! I want to go to Paris soooooooo bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charles Trenet, Tino Rossi, Josephine Baker, Marice Chevalier, Mistinguett, Lucienne Delvle, Geroges Ulmer, Lys Gauty, Jean Sbalon Mininguett...... These people are all 1920's - 1950's. Hope you like them.
    Yes, I would love to go back to Paris!
    Love you,
    m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juliette Greco-traditional
    Madeleine Peyroux-contemporary
    You'd enjoy The Education sound track

    ReplyDelete