Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Blush

Image via

I spent the last weekend recovering from a bad cold, and while doing so I had plenty of time to peruse one of my favorite magazines, Real Simple.  One of the recent issues I read had an inspiring feature on blush.  I love the application on this model, and one of the things that struck me about the article was that it suggested you should always apply more than you think you need.  

The technique they suggested was the perfect pick me up this morning as I got ready for work after a four day sick weekend. That, along with my new Dr. Hauschka eyeliners (thanks mom!) and trusty Jane Iredale brow powder make the perfect combo for natural makeup with a little bit of pop.  I can see why they refer to it as "makeup's unsung hero." Dietrich even commented on how nice it looked :)

1 comment:

  1. It is a very soft feminine look and seemingly enhances rather than covers up. I imagine it is a very pretty look on you. :)

    ReplyDelete