Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Weekend

Image via

Happy weekend loves!  I have been fighting off a cold and it finally got the best of me today, so I opted to stay home from work.  It's a mixed blessing being sick - it was lovely to sit on my sunny couch looking at catolugues in between sips of tea and cat naps, but I also have so much that I want to do! 

Here are some things that piqued my interest while looking through catologues:


I would love Dietrich to build this storage bed for us

Love this bedding bundle

Have a happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I've wanted a storage bed so badly ever since I saw this one:

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bsF4l70TLV8/T0H_w_sMWGI/AAAAAAAAkas/oaT-JLHAolU/s1600/IMG_0004.jpg

    But I like the Pottery Barn version even better. I've been wanting to build one, it would be a really fun project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you been to Anan White's website? She has the plans for all sorts of cool furniture, including the storage bed! http://ana-white.com/2012/02/king-size-pottery-barn-stratton-bed

      Delete