Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy weekend

Juno

Happy weekend!  I don't have much planned for this weekend (other than work).  After the last few fabulous and fun-filled weekends of celebrating my birthday, I'm delighting in one that's not planned.  I plan to do as little or as much as I feel like doing at the moment. 

How cute are these baby owls?

I love this collection of novel beginnings.  {via 101 cookbooks favorites list}

This video of grandparents playing with photo booth warms my heart. (Thanks for sharing Hilary!)

Have a happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. i love that video of the grandparents on photo booth!
    and juno is pretty freaking adorable.
    xx jes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juno was quite cozy spending over at your house! She winked and said, "Thank you!"
    Those owls are the cutest! I think the upside down tea cups bring something to the photograph as well. :)
    Happy Weekend!
    m

    ReplyDelete