Thursday, March 1, 2012

Yoga

Image via
I am very lucky to have one of the coziest yoga studios in town two blocks away from my office. They have wonderful instructors, play good music, and have the perfect 45 minute lunch time class.  There is nothing like unwinding in the middle of the day with a little bit of meditation and stretching!

  I love how the instructor leads us through a series of poses that everyone in class follows in unison.  I especially get a kick out of this during tree pose, when we are all balancing on one foot, arms in various positions, some wobbling, some calmly holding still others shifting weight, but we all are trying so hard to balance on one foot at the teacher's request.  I don't know why this tickles me, but it does!  So do these pictures of animals doing yoga - especially the duck in warrior three.

3 comments:

  1. This is cute! Do you go to Nourish? I got there, but usually in the evenings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great images! The duck looks like he is figure skating! I love the bear!
    How fun!
    m

    ReplyDelete