Thursday, April 19, 2012

Road trip

Dietrich and I are on a little road trip to celebrate the end of tax season and relax.  We left yesterday and headed south on Highway 1.  


Our first stop was the Big Sur Bakery, where I indulged in a latte and a mocha cookie, and Dietrich had a meatloaf sandwich.


We also stopped at a few vista points along the way, and admired the breathtaking scenery.



Dietrich was very excited to show me Kirk Creek, a car camping spot he hopes to take me to someday.  I'm not a big camper, but I could settle in at a spot like this for a day or two.  Especially with an ample supply of s'mores and friends.  Any takers?


More of our road trip to come soon....



4 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful and peaceful and yummy!
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll camp with you guys any day, airstream and smores aplenty please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I've been to the Big Sur Bakery - such happy memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty photos Hannah! Nice to see you both today!

    ReplyDelete