Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Roast Chicken


We eat a lot of chicken in our house.  Dietrich likes to buy them whole, and we have a few go to recipes for preparing them.  Even with a few preparation styles in the mix it still gets a little old at times, which is why I was excited to see a simple roast chicken recipe on A CUP OF JO's best recipes series.  (I am obsessed, I think I have made more than half of the recipes posted).  Dietrich tried it out and it was absolutely delicious! Once it cooled I sampled a piece, skin and all.  It took a ton of willpower to not eat all the skin on the spot.  It was the perfect combination of crispy and buttery.  

P.S. This is another one of our favorite chicken recipes - so easy!


2 comments:

  1. Mmmm! I'm not much of a chicken lover but I would be very willing to try this... looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could have resisted the skin! It looks delicious!
    m

    ReplyDelete