Thursday, May 17, 2012

Clothes Valet

Image via

I love this post on Apartment Therapy suggesting a valet stand as a useful organization tool.  They advise using it to keep clothes from sitting on a chair after they have been worn - a great idea and something that is much needed in our household.  If I had one, I would also love to use it to put together outfits for the next day.  

Growing up, I always had a hard time deciding what to wear, so I would pick out an outfit the night before to prevent tardiness.  I have since got out of the habit, but perhaps a valet stand could help me get back into it.  There's something exciting about seeing your outfit all laid out for you, accessories and all.  I think it might even make old clothes feel new and special to see them on display, awaiting you to put them on!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, what a fabulous idea! I also want to get a clothes rack to hang my more delicate clothes on (dresses, etc.), but I'll probably have to wait until I have more space for that one...a valet stand would totally fit though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good idea! One I could definitely use :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. An outfit calendar/agenda! I like it! :)
    m

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this idea! I occasionally will pick out an outfit the night before, but I'd definitely do it more if I had a prettier way of displaying it. It's a good time-saver for sure.

    ReplyDelete