Wednesday, July 11, 2012

An Afternoon at Sea


My sister graduated from UC Santa Cruz a few weeks ago, and to celebrate we chartered an all girls afternoon sailing trip from Pacific Yachting at the Santa Cruz Yacht Harbor.  My sister is quite the maritime enthusiast, and sailing runs in our blood.  My grandmother was a yacht broker and avid sailor, and my mom also raced sailboats.  It was a lovely peaceful time at sea and I enjoyed the opportunity to take some photos (even though I did get a wee bit queasy - I must not have inherited the gene).  Here are some of more of my favorites from the day!






3 comments:

  1. What a fun time it was! :) I love your photographs!
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time. Always look forward to your posts.
    Dick www.dickderose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete