Friday, October 5, 2012

It's Been A While...

Image via

Hello there.  I'll state the obvious - it's been a while since I've posted on here.  Over two months! I have missed blogging, but at the same time I never seemed to work it into my schedule. For the last two months I decided not to stress about that and just let it be.  So here we are, without post for many moons.   

A summary of what has been going on:

I quit my old job at the CPA firm for good.

I floated down the Rogue River with my family.

I started working with two amazing companies part time:  Synergy and Patine.

Last but not least I decided to start my very own CPA practice - just me!  Hannah Brandt, CPA! So now the aura of my work is more like this.

So, if you have any tax questions, you know who to call ;) 

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! And congrats on the new ventures. That is seriously exciting, and you sound very busy indeed. In a good way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! The return of the Jedi. Missed your posts and glad your back. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing, good for you! So liberating to do what you love, and have your own business. Patine looks adorable, I've been wanting to check it out!

    Good luck, Hannah!!

    ReplyDelete